- Rice Noodles: 1 pack
- Taro: 1 piece
- Carrot: Half piece
- Mushrooms: 3 pcs
- Celery: 1 bundle
- Clean, soak, and slice the mushrooms.
- Remove the head and leaves from the celery, clean, and mince it.
- Wash, peel, and slice the carrot.
- Peel and dice the taro, fry for 2 minutes, and remove from pan to drain.
- Leave an appropriate amount of oil to stir-fry the mushrooms over low heat until aromatic; add sliced carrot and lightly stir-fry.
- Add water and diced taro and boil.
- Add rice noodles and boil them for 3 minutes.
- Add seasoning (1 teaspoon of salt, some mushroom essence, and some pepper).
- Add minced celery before serving.